Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fucking with Wes

So Wes called last night, his wife was going to a party so he told her he was going to go hang with a friend, which was me.  So about 8 Wes knocked at my door, never seen him in regular closes, there in jeans and t. mmmmm nice bulge could tell he  was already hard in his pants. So I invite him in and we go to the bedroom. I help him release his cock and get him naked. I take his cock into my mouth and suck it too a hardened perfection. Dripping wet from my mouth and his precum.

He was randy and ready for fun now he just laid on the bed and asked me to fuck him. I was not about to say no, so I lubed up his ass, and fucked his ass hard. Pounding and opening up his ass. Biting his neck and filling him more and more with my cock. Then it came time to plant him with my jizz, and he took it all deep inside. Then he needed to cum, so I offered him my two wonderful holes and well he went for my ass. His cock felt nice inside me, pushing his cock as deep at it would go. he is not like me, I roll and tumble all over the bed, him one position till he shot.

With both of us cum filled and empty, We lied on the bed drinking beers and talking. We like a lot of the same things, so when the weather is good we will go on a naked hike. Wes is a hot man, cheating men turn me on when they are not committed me. :) 

2 comments:

  1. awesome man you are such a stud ... hope you have another experience to share soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish you were keeping up with the writing here. Just found you today and love the kinds of things you do and write about!

    ReplyDelete