Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Affair

I know you all have been waiting for this, so I hope this will make it worth the wait.

Time is short when me and brother want to get together for a sexual romp. But we still managed to get some in while I was home from Christmas. I was there the full week that from Monday to Sunday. Monday I arrived and got no loving from my bother, but Tuesday we had plans to go christmas shopping I needed to get mine done and he has some shopping for his wife that was needed. So about 10 AM he arrived at my hotel room and I of course am not ready to leave, personally I pride my self on my seductions skills. He's antsy and actually wants to go instead of fuck first, so I have to work at him getting undressed and fucking with me.

So to lure him into sex, I pretend I have to shower and get ready, I had already done in, so I leave the bathroom open and start a shower come out and talk a bit about what gifts I should get only casually groping my cock every now and then. Then I stand at the mirror letting him look at my ass, as I check my face and shit. Then I get in the shower. When I come out he's naked laying on my bed, rubbing his cock in full attention. MMM MMM good - Still have that mental image, damn what I would give for a pic.

So we fucked before we left for shopping. but now we were all horned up and wanting more and had all day to play and see each other. So mall bathrooms, and store stalls and back rows became a chance for us to touch and feel each others bulges and if more time was there, we would go down on each other. when shopping was all finished we parted and just had a nice time that day. Fuck i wanted more, he has away of getting me fucking horned like a slut.

But I didn't get my brother again till Thursday. I was at my parents just chilling them and with my sisters and my brother comes over with his family. I really didn't think much would happen with everyone there. We were all just laughing having a good time, and I wanted to go get something out of my old room to take home with me. So I walk up and start rummaging through drawers looking when my bro walks in. He asks me if I wanted to jack off fast before the family wonders and so we whip the cocks out and start jacking just totally edging each other on. Well that only lasted for a bit then we were 69 on the floor just trying to get our loads out fast. We cum and drink it all up so theres none left, zip up and he leaves. The rest of the evening is normal, until its time to go, I can tell my brother is horny he's got a major wood in his pants. So we walk outside to drink a beer and say goodbye, but in a quiet corner I get his cock out and wank it for him till he shoots in my hand. Of course we are kissing at the same time.

The next sexual even was the last day Sunday my last morning in the hotel, my Brother and I go for breakfast, but that was his cover to come over and fuck with me. So I got to have him in me and I in him, we fucked all over that room and made it our bitch. Then I left, very satisfied and very horny!

1 comment:

  1. Joe
    I was younger and my brother and I exchanged
    or 69 blowjobs, Never forget them, but ended
    when he married. O what great memories.

    ReplyDelete