Thursday, December 2, 2010

Scott Issue

So here is what happened with Scott.

Saturday night he comes over just chill and just have beers. I get plastered make some indecent proposals and he gets drunk to but he is at least coherent. He ends up staying the night in my bed, it either that or the couch with all our beer bottles on it.

Nothing sexual happened, next day I think we did it, I didn't remember the last night. So when he finally awakes he fills me in, and I apologize. I make breakfast and we chill and rest, and just have a good time talking. We end up chilling on the sofa watching TV and talking. It was so easy and nice to talk, we did this all morning and into the afternoon. We only got dressed to go get lunch.

Then when we got back we both got horny. I of course was not shy and stroked my wood. He was embarrassed and started to clam up. I apologized and there we were sitting next to each other, naked and hard. I move in and kiss him full on the lips and start to kiss him really passionately with all the moves i have.

Hes getting into it and then suddenly he stops and pushes me off. He tells me he cant, I say he can. Then he tell me ( I still can here him say it verbatim, " I cant because I made a promise to my girl to be faithful, I wont lie to her." I tell Scott that she doesn't have to know and force another kiss, this time he slugs me in the gut. Gets up and grabs his clothes and dress fast, and says that he would know. Then leaves.

Then I feel like crap, I actually want him, and I screw it up.

The next day he doesn't show up for the morning at work, but he does show later and he is very late. He tells me we have to talk. I apologize a ton and ask that we stay friends and that I wont push my self on him. He agreed and left and works a normal day.

But things have not been the same, he still talks to me, but its not the buddy talk it use to be. Its not the friend I had.

Sadly knowing that e wont cheat makes me want him more. I know he would be faithful to me, I really like him.

2 comments:

  1. It's a real shame about Scott. He's pussy-whipped & hen-pecked. plus generally immature. Maybe he needs to be told that he should look for another job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, he shouldn't have too. Not everything is just about sex. Emotions play a huge part in life and he is faithful. That is something to be happy about!

    I hope he breaks up with his girl so he can be honest about his feelings for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete