Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful for Brotherly Love

So yesterday I was majorly horny for my brother. Moving to AZ has really curb  our action so we are both really horny for each other. We have been rubbing our crotches since I got here and been giving each other dirty looks.

So yesterday I had a chance to get alone with him, but it didn't work all to well. His Wife, my mom, and sister all went shopping leaving he kids for me and him to watch. So I woke up late on Friday and went over to my brothers house and well, the kids were awake - sucks be be late. So we just chatted and watched the kids play and keep them in line. While the kids were outside playing we had a mini make out session, just kissing on the coach. Fuck that felt good - but pushed my hard cock into and caged jean - it hurt - I was so hard. So that was all we got in there, so the ladies returned and I headed to my hotel in hope Tad (my Twin) could escape and join me for a fuck.

So I waited and waited just being naked and jacking off in my idle time. He kept not being able to make it over and then finally he arrived in the afternoon.

He entered the room and quickly stripped is clothes and laid on the bed next to me. It started with kissing and groping each others bodies. Rolling all over the bed till he had me pinned down on my back. So he started to kiss my body all the way down to dick. Then sucked my manhood good, just wetting it and making me squirm in pleasure. The best blow jobs I get, are from him. So he started to finger and wet my ass with spit just drenching me. Then he lubed up his cock and started to slide the cock into my anus. Oh god it felt so good to have him inside me fucking my ass. Slowly and passionately he fucked my ass, all the time telling me how he loved me and missed me. He started fucking me on my back, but then my side, and finally my stomach. When he came it was a huge load, I haven't had a load like that in me for a long time. I dripped cum out of my ass for a long time, felt so good to have been with him.

I wanted to fuck him, but that would have to wait, he had to return to the wife.

So later that evening about 9PM he returned to my hotel room to finish what we began earlier. So this time I helped him undress and started to kiss all his horny spots (neck, ears, nips, and navel) he was putty in my hands. just massaging him and really getting him relaxed. I laid him on the bed and just rubbed his back out and rubbed his ass. Damn I love his ass - round and plump - mmmmmm I love biting it. I spanked him once and told him to get ready for the fuck. This time no fingering I was going to plow the tight ass good. So I lube my cock and his ass up then ram my cock in - all of it down to the balls in one push. He so screamed into the sheets.

I slammed his ass like and animal, just fucking it and riding that ass. Ravaging his body all over - fucking in different positions for a good while - I knew he didn't have all night, so I shot my load into his ass first and left my flaccid cock there while I kissed his sweet lips.  Once my limp member inched out we continued kissing and making out. just lying there in each others arms.

I felt like a fool - I started crying and telling him how much I missed him. but my brother is the best, he held me, and aroused my cock again with his hand. We 69 for a good time, sucking each others cocks. I love sucking his cock. we just sucked load after load into our throats. Damn I was spent when it was all over.

4 loads of cum and a hot man to fuck with - I was set for the evening. I hated to see him go, but there were be many more times for us to fuck, when I visit for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Great that you shared a special moment with us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Fuckin' HOT bro! Damn! You are one lucky man!

    ReplyDelete