Monday, November 15, 2010

The Cock of Ben

All day Ben and I have been sexting back and forth, and he finally agrees to come over after work and have a fuck. He comes over and we chat a little and find out how his days been and so forth. We chat and flirt for a good while just letting him relax and get more in the mood to fuck. I like making him want sex, his bulging pants and he he bites his lip the hornier he gets.

So I get him worked up and invite him to the bedroom. So we sit on the bed and start making out and just kissing and touching each other. Seems to be a regular thing for us - he is a good kisser. So I keep slapping his ass and grabbing it tightly. I want to fuck the shit out of his ass bad.

Ben is not ging to let me fuck him so easy he starts to play with me and he seems to have other plans that I do for this session. So he started to suck on my cock and total eat the inches. God he is good totally sucking every inch of my cock and making me moan like a little boy. He ends up getting his cock out and begins to jack off as he sucking my dick.

I do what any man would do when there is a 10 inch penis before you. I tell him to get naked and lets 69. He doesn't hesitate and he is naked an shoving his cock into my mouth. So we are on our sides slurping and sucking each others hard cocks. He is starting to sweat and really get into the sucking and receiving of the blow. We roll all over the bed sucking and enjoy the cocks in out mouths. Until we coat each others throats with our seed.

The next little bit is all a daze it was the most fantastic fuck I have ever had. Like everything he did was in my mind and damn I was spent when it was finished. I was not planning on bottoming - but he seemed to subdue me with kisses and making out for ever. He plowed my ass good and came in my ass like 4 times. I shot all over my bed sheets. When it was all over we were panting and wishing for more, but unable.

So we showered and kissed more, and then he left.

1 comment:

  1. Creo que en el fondo, Ben esta enamorado de tí y no quiere reconocerlo...

    Abrazos.
    Myles.

    ReplyDelete