Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blowing Ben

I get home from work and totally chill, yanking on my dick and I get a call from Ben needing a blow.  I was not about to say no, so I drive to his work and then I follow him to a nearby park. I get into his car and he is already hard and exposed is cock head to me.

I know what he wants so I kneel on the passenger seat and start to please his penis. I get more eager and suck harder he moans and starts to grab my ass hard. As time goes on he reaches into my shorts and fingers my ass as I suck on him.

Its good long suck as I lick and play with his piss slit and other games you play to please the cock. Then in one moment his nuts tighten his fingers go deep into my anus. I begin to cum in my shorts staining them but i think some drops ended up in his seat. He shoots in my mouth all the jizz I could ever eat.  I did my best to clean him up and zip his limp cock into his pants. I smiled and his kisses me. All the while he is rubbing my cock with his hand.

He then surprises me by licking his hands clean of my seed, and says tells me how he wants to do more. With the promise that tomorrow their will be more.

I drove home in my cum soaked shorts and a nice hardon - fuckin loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment