Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fuck with Ben

So after he finished work he ended his shift at my place. I was naked and massaging my cock and keeping it stiff till he knocked on the door. I let him in and he was not going to wanting to talk at all. I could tell he only had one thing on his mind and that was me. 

We just made out on the couch me slowly undressing him till he was naked and his cock was out and oozing. His neck and nips were the best to kissing he loved it too by his deep moans he let out. I ended up giving him a hickey on his right pec. I started to finger his ass, and probe it with my fingers, exploring every inch of his ass with my touch. I love his ass, so I turn him on his stomach and started to tongue his ass. His ass is so clean, and so tight - mmmm tongue fucking him was so good and Ben is totally in heaven.  After he was good and wet - slapped some KY on and slid my cock into his ass. Fucked him all over the front room - sofa, coffee table, floor, and against the wall. May have broken and lamp but it was worth it. Seeded his ass 3 times in that room. Now I didn't forget about his pleasure. I sucked him off and swallowed his load. and jacked 2 loads out of him while we fucked. 

We it was all over - were were panting and covered in sweat and cum. Just laughing and having a good time with each other and drinking a beer. 

I offer to him to join me in the shower, and well he does. This is where he ended up fucking me. The hot water all over our skins - I was still randy and begging for more. So he fingered my ass to and then shoved his mammoth cock into me. He touches me in places I didn't know turned me on. Ben totally left me a hickey on the back of my neck. I came at the same time he did in my ass, and that was with no hands, he was an awesome lover. 

So I asked him if next time he would fulfill a fantasy of mine and he agreed. Hes gonna fuck me while I self suck my dick! FUCK YA!!!!

1 comment: