Monday, November 8, 2010

New Married Man - Ben

Well if you know me - I have a thing for married men. I think its for two reasons, one I know they aint going to be blabbing about me fucking them, and there I like the secrecy of it all. So yesterday I went on a hike just to exercise and maybe meet up with a fellow hiker for some fun - not always promising, but a goal.

So I go on the trail and about 5 min into the hike I pass a father and son team hiking there way up the trail too. I smile and say good day and move on. About 10 min more I take a break and take of my shirt and stop and take a drink of water. The father and son pass me, he (the father) smiles and winks as they pass by. Kinda made my cock twitch a bit at they way he looked at me.

Making me horny - jacked a quickie there on the trail, and watered a cactus.

I continued up the trail, with my shirt tucked into the waistband of my shorts. I hike faster than them, so I was about to pass them again. But instead I decided to talk. Just did the normal, I keep running into you guys bit, and small talk. Nothing big.

So we hike together for a bit, just talking. Im asking questions about what great hikes are here in AZ and where to go, etc. I leave them and continue on I kinda figured his wink was just not sexual, just sorta nice man.

So I go up on head and hike some more, they head back to the trail start. I end the hike and find a note on my windshield. I look at it and there a number. I assume its from the man, so I call. It is the man - and he asks if he can call me later. I start driving home and the phone rings. So he apologizes and wanted to know if i really wanted a good place to hike. I said ya, we yacked for a bit, and i thought that was it - he really only wanted to help.

I started to thank him for the information and thought maybe give it one more try. I asked if worked out and that i needed a bud for the gym, He said ya, but he as a gym at home, so that would not be possible. I complimented him on his body from what I could tell under his shorts and T looked good. He said I looked good too and likes the fact i didn't wear underwear - said he say my cock head in my shorts. Now this is what I wanted, so we talked about sex and us and maybe meeting up for some fun. He agreed and so about 3 hours later he was at my door step.

So he comes in and we talk for a bit. We end up heading to the bedroom fast and start making out I of course was already naked and horned up oozing precum. He is getting really into the kissing and letting the inhibitions go.  So he strips and I see the cock! He is 35 and has the body of a god and then the cock - I drooled. Its thick, cut and has a nice purple head and i think its about 9 to 10 inches long. So I did my job and paid homage to the beast by sucking him. I may not suck a lot of other mens cocks - but I can deep throat and take all his inches in me. I suck him good - all the time he is moaning and begging for more and I an fingering his tight ass. I spews his seed into my mouth and I lap it all up.

Ben then wanted to fuck me, so get on all fours as he lubes and prepares. Feeling his cock pierce into my ass felt so good. He is a love, all the time kissing my neck and loving my body as he fucks me. By the end we are on our sides, him in me,  and he pulls out to cum. (cummin in a rubber is no fun).

So we continue to make out ad grope each other. I keep grabbing his ass and milking his cock. Me I bite a bit so i nibble on his neck and nips. Slowly he turns his ass to me, giving me permission to fuck it. I like to finger an ass before I fuck it, so i do my routine and then plow my manhood deep in him. Just fucking him like a man needs to be fucked. Fuckin him all over the bed, him reeling and moaning. i assk him where he wants the cum and he said mouth. So I pull out and he blows the load out of my cock.

Then he was spent he just lied there panting and smiling. So we lie there talking me find out about is life and what hes looking for. He wants a reg fuck too. So I make an offer that if he likes this to make it a regular fuck and then we can fuck with out rubbers next time. He accepts and he cant nail down a time but wants to on tuesday - time is all depends on job and wife. I can go with that.

I kiss him and we make out passionately and we jack each others cocks off one more time before he leaves.

1 comment:

  1. My God in heaven! It couldn't be any hotter! Do keep us posted about Ben & your doings with him. Congratulations, BTW, for finding Ben! You're a winner! & one helluva good writer, too!♥

    ReplyDelete