Friday, October 22, 2010

Q&A

Well I was on a hike once and I stripped and had fun hiking and then got a the waterhole for a swim. When I got there there I was all alone, so I stayed naked and wanked one out on a rock. 

About 2 minutes into my jackoff a troop of scouts come (I AM NOT KIDDING). I heard the boys coming so I tried to hide in some bushes. But they were quick, the all found me nude and sprouting wood with a river of precum oozing out. 

None of them touched me, but we did end up swimming some naked others in their underwear. The Scout master cam on to me - that was a fun fuck in the trees
You want details on the scoutmaster - well...

Were were all just swimming and having a good time at the water hole. He whispered in my ear and invited me to finish what they had interrupted. So we walk away into some trees, totally naked since were were swimming. 

We just started milking our cocks and rubbing the precum on our dicks. Soon he was dry of precum and started to spit in his cock for lube. That turned me on more and made me jack of faster. I was gonna edge myself and have fun, so I started to play with my nips and body. 

He was totally loving it and started to finger his ass. I new what that meant - he liked it up the ass. So I came over to him and invited myself into his hot manhole. Fucked a good load there and left him to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment