Friday, October 22, 2010

Kyle - AZ Hotel boy

Kyle was the night delivery boy for room service. He may have done more, but every night when I was in AZ, he was the one at my door dropping off the dinner.

I first just opened the door naked and invited him in and had words, but he would quickly leave. Someone suggested I have a towel around my waist and hide my hard on – but let it fall when he arrives. So I did it and it worked.

That night he came to my room after work for some well due sex. We fucked all night till the we hours of morning and then I fucked him to wake him up. It was fucking great to seed him so much.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Naked Hero (hereafter "NH", since you, discreetly, keep your nickname secret!),

    Thanks for these hot stories re the scoutmaster, the college professor, & Kyle the room-service guy! Fabulosa stories, all three, & I can't begin to tell you how horny they all three make me & how skilled a writer I think you. You have what it takes! I'm an editor, so I know whereof I speak.

    While I'm in my praising mode...you're in fact obviously doing a great job setting up your company's new office in AZ & are in real time on the job a stunning specimen of an upscale young businessman entrepreneur on the move forward & upward~good looks, smart, possessed of every necessary style & grace. I know that your family are, rightfully, very proud of you! A stranger coming into your office would never guess that there dwells beneath that soigné, uptown demeanor a hidden & glorious exhibitionist, self-sucker, wanker till the cows come home, incestuous brother, & so on & so forth, all of which are to be applauded & to get off on! I salute you for all of it, BK, mon héros suprême!

    P.S. Thank you for taking the time & the trouble to respond to my requests for details re scoutmaster, college professor, & room-service guy!

    ReplyDelete