Saturday, October 9, 2010

Brothers Love

So you all wanted to know about sex with my brother. Its not a new thing, we have been fucking since we were 13.

So my family wanted to celebrate my promotion so we all went out for dinner and chatted at my parents house for most of the evening. It got late, and my brother needed something at my house. So he dropped his wife and kids home and came to my house later that evening.

I knew what he wanted, when you know us - we can pretty much read each others minds. So he came in we talked and he was fucking way horned, kept rubbing his bulge.

So we went to the bedroom and just made out for a good long time, kissing and touching and grabbing at our cocks. I got horny enough I ripped his pants off and started to rub my cock in his ass crack. Grabbed some lube and fucked his ass nice and rough.

Shot a good load into his ass, then he wanted to get pleased, so I sucked his cock off. His cock is about the same as mine and had a nice time sucking it. The cum was creamy and salty fucking loved eating his load.

Then it was time for him to fuck me. He is more of a lover, me I give it rough. So the entire time he is fucking me he is nibbling on my ear and kissing my neck. He shot a nice load in my ass, I could not keep it all in there.

After that he grabbed what he wanted and left for home.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, oh, thank you, for taking the time in AZ to write this! Incredibly hot! You are a born writer, you know! You don't even need the services of a copyeditor (which I am by trade, BTW, &, if you ever think that your busy schedule at work suggests that you need my services~gratis~, you have only to ask, you yummylicious man, you!

    ReplyDelete