Friday, October 22, 2010

College Professor

I was asked a questions once “What has been the most unusual and most unexpected person whom you've ever in career had sex?”

My answer was my college professor.

I t was unusual since It was not my intention to get involved with a professor, may have been a fantasy but I was not going to do it. Before my sophomore year in school I was heavy into gay bars and backroom sex. I met a hot older dude and we fucked really well in the back room about a week before class started.

I attended my classes and on Tuesday my 1st class in walks the dude. He announces himself as the professor and teaches the class. Its a big class so I figure he wont ever notice me and things will be normal. For about a 2 week it works, I sit in the back and really just listen and not participate.

Then the professor switches things up and moves the back of the class to the front, so now I am in plain view of him and is bulge. About midway through class he starts asking people questions, and sees me. Now he knows I know what he looks like naked and how he likes to be fucked.

When class ends I leave like normal, but he calls me back into class. We talk and he remembered me and wanted to hook up again. I wasn’t about to say no, so we met that night at his home. I think we fucked all night and I left some time before dawn.

The relationship was strictly for sex, no love it was just fun. What made it unusual was the notes I would get on my papers – telling me were to find him for a quick fuck. And then the great grades I got, I didn’t even turn in an assignment and still got an A.

After the semester was over, we ended the fuck since it would be harder since not sharing a class. And thats life, saw him on occasions but never fucked again.  

1 comment: