Friday, October 1, 2010

My Married Man

Last night began as just a fuck, but I think he wants a lover. Scared, unsure, but really horny for the man. But enough emotional crap, lets get down to sex.

So he came over about 9:45 and had beers with him. So I go to the kitchen to put them in the frig and he follows. I get to the frig and he starts kissing my neck and rubbing my back. Totally getting me going. Then reaches around and totally starts playing with my nips. I went instantly hard and oozed out tons of precum on my kitchen floor. We continue like this for ever, and in that time we turn around and start making out. Like to animals in heat, groping and pulling at each others bodies.

He started to beg me to fuck him and make it hurt, he didn't want any lube. So I told him to suck my cock and get it wet for his ass. So he starts to suck it, not even getting half my cock in his mouth. So I tell him how to suck it and warn him that if he don't get good Ill force it down. I think he wanted me to force it, cause all he did was lick it. so I grab his head and start fucking his face telling him to suck my rod and eat my dick. He gag a couple times, but he was really getting into it. He is such a great slutty man.

Once it was good and wet, I pried him up against the counter and placed his legs up around my waist. Shoved my cock deep in and started to fuck his horny ass. All the time, he is just reeling and moaning and begging for it to be harder and deeper. So you know I did. We moved all over the counters, different positions and fucked his ass out good. When it cam to cum, it was one huge load poured into love canal. Cum was dripping out of his ass for 30 mins.

I know this cause after the fuck we sat outside and drank some beers and I could see drips coming from his ass. So as we talked he and I both got horny again, so we fucked again on the lawn, and pool. In the shower I introduced him to tongue fucking an ass. Cleaned out his ass with my fingers and then rimmed him good. Fucking bred is ass in there.

After all this we was like a puppy, all cuddly and begging for more. So we jacked off  and ate each others cum,  not bad to kiss and swap.

His wife is out of town all weekend, so he will be hear a lot - looking forward to more sex with a hottie. I am so gonna have to sneak a photo

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's hot! Looking forward to that (sneaked) pic! P.S. Was his cum good to the taste? :)

    ReplyDelete