Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Break Up

So you all want to know what happened with me and Nico. Well I came home early from work yesterday and found him with the boy from next door fucking in my bed. Apparently thats the real reason hes been staying with me, sneaking the boy over for daily and nightly fucks. I just stood there for about 20 min listening and watching till finally Nico  noticed me at the door. Wont fuck me, but hell fuck the shit out the boy. Learned a lot just listening to them, how in love they are, how long this has been going. So I immediately through them out and through there close on the door step for them to dress. Today Nico is coming over to get his things.

What fucking gets me so mad, for once in my life I remained faithful, I never cheated, Could have plenty of times, but no, I was gonna be good for him. Fucker never loved me, used me to get at the boy nextdoor. FUCKING CUNT OF A MAN!

2 comments:

  1. Wtf? Dude that is FUCKED...UP!
    Sorry to hear about that :(
    But you'll find someone better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Sorry to hear about that experience. Stuff like that is so heart-breaking. What in the hell did he see hot about him that he did not see in you??

    ReplyDelete