Friday, February 11, 2011

Gym Sauna

So yesterday when I went to the gym,  I was working out and there was this cute guy starting at me. So I flashed him my dick in my shorts, not like BAM but more subtle to see if he liked it and would watch more. Well he watched more, and you could even tell he was getting a stiffy.

So he walks by me and drops a wadded up paper, I of course pic it up and look to see what it is, and theres a note to see him in the sauna. I waist no time and when i get to the lockerroom I find him walking down to the sauna. So I undress, then grab my towel and head to the sauna.

There in side is the cutie. So tenting in his towel. Me with my towel over my shoulders and the room all to us. So we kiss a bit, but then jack and touch each other off. While watching for others. No one bothered us, we came and sat there cum drenched talking and chilling in the warm air. Letting the balls loosen and sag. MMMMM. It was nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment