Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Double Fuck

Okay can I tell you the two dudes that came to my home rock in the sack. I am so fucking horned up and well used. I wanted to bottom today - not my usual, but from reading post on twitter from another it got me all thinking about it.

So this afternoon I got so horned and could not simply wack this boner away with my hand or a dildo. I needed a man. So I went to Craigs List and found a couple looking for a third. I invited them here and when they arrived there were serious about getting to work.

The walked in and raped my ass. My shorts ripped from my body and then started to have there way with me on the front room floor. One rimmed my ass tongue fucking my ass deeply and the other forcing the cock in my mouth. Shortly from there the rimmer was fuckin my ass with his cock.

I was so horned up - I beg for a double. The obliged and the sucker then started to slide his cock in my ass too. OH it was so good! (shit Im gonna cum just writing this shit)

Well the fucker cam first and pulled and then the sucker, and it was all fair game from then on. We were kissing and ravaging each other all over the floor. Broke my coffee table and cum on the couch, but dame it was fun.

At the end I was fucking the sucker ready to shoot my seed into his nice ass, and then the fucker wanted to double him. I was game never felt a cock in with mine. Shit its weird but hot - the friction of his cock and the ass. Mmmmmm

I think I shot 4 loads in that fuck session. I was hurtin from the fucking they gave me and wanted more of the ass too. I got there numbers and they like a 3 some, I will have to call them more and have some more fun. Shit I love it - I need an orgy!

1 comment:

  1. Yo bro that shits sweet! Today me and my bro went to Santa Cruz, we walked on the beach and had hella bitches checkin me out cuz I didnt stop flexing my bulging six pack for a sec. Then we went home and I talked about my first blowjob till 4am while eating hotpockets and watching infos...shits weak

    ReplyDelete