Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yanking my Dick in the Gym

So I am doing my work out, and from time to time, I know my dick will peek out. When I notice it I do cover up but if I am in a rep and shit, it can peek.

I am on the bench working my pecs, when I suddenly feel a hand on my cocks shaft and yank it up. I go instantly hard and start to ooze some precum. I stop and look to see who did it, but really cant tell. I have my guesses, but no one for sure. So I excuse myself and go to the restroom so I can finish the deed. Carrying my towel in front of my tented shorts.

I find an empty stall and start wanking my hardon. I yanked it out good an fast so I could get back to my workout and see if I could find the one touching me.

I like it, but yet is was rude and like WTF.

Oh and I left the cum on the floor and stall door.

So I leave the locker room, with a lot of stares, I liked.

Then finished my workout.

There was one guy that kept watching me looking at my crotch and you could almost see him salivating. All my other guesses left, but him. So I would massage my dick to please him and see what he would do. I could see he was semi hard, but he was not responding by touching himself.

So I left for the showers and was about to get out when the dude took the shower across. I turned to him and started to jack off and let him watch. I was all hard and almost ready to cum when he came into join me.

He sucked the shit out of my meat. He deep throated all 8 inches and swallowed the cum as i shot it in. Fucking sweet, hope to catch him again.

1 comment:

  1. Hot story! You're a born writer. Such an instinct for metteur en scène...plot, characters, details, facts action, all of that good stuff! Such a storyteller you are! So skilled! Thank you for sharing this gym story! Kindly be advised hot man, that this revered & esteemed critic grooves on you big time & fantasisizes that the ruling lord Priapus would allow him a look at your towering hot nakedness & (the plot advances!) bodily contact inter nous the most intimate unholy & RT & looks forward to your next presentation oui a pun in these hallowed pages!

    ReplyDelete