Monday, September 20, 2010

Lunch and Fuck

From time to time I go on Craigs List and find hot asses to fuck. Well today I found a good one. We fucked for 3 hours. MMMMMM joy!

We decided to meet up at Jack in the Box and go from there. He wanted to meet and see if he was turned on and wanted my seed in him. I told him I would only do Bareback. He is a college student and was damn hot. Doesn't want his family to know his gay so I cant show you his pic, but believe me, he's a hottie.

So we chatted for about 30 min over drinks and a burger, and then he tells me he's a virgin. Now I had to fuck him - no way I could let a piece of virgin ass escape my wandering hard member, It instantly went hard.

I started to rub his legs with mine and reach with my toes into his crotch trying to turn him on. I told him I would go slow and do what ever he needed. He agreed and we got into my car.

Once e got to my place i took him to the room and started to just make out. Letting him get comfortable with my touches and kisses. He slowly started to loosen up and explore my body with his hands. Soon he was lost. I love it when a horny boy stops thinking and just does it.

We were naked and then it was time to give him what he wanted all of my hard 8 inches. I grabbed some lube and started my fingers into his ass to loosen it up. Then it was time to de-virgin the ass. I did it as slowly as I could, but I was so horned I practically raped his ass. He screamed and moaned which only got me going more. His ass was so tight, it ate all my seed and cock.

I fucked him like 6 times in 3 hours, and shot like 5 huge loads of man juice deep in his virgin ass. When I was not in him, my dildo was opening his ass more. Damn that boy can kiss too. He likes it rough and dirty. The entire time just spurring me on with words. Oh dame his ass hurt when we were done.

I have not fucked like that in awhile. It was well needed and he was HOT!!!

Still hard from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment