Saturday, September 25, 2010

First Date with a Man

Okay in response to your questions, here is what happened on my first date with a man.

We were to meet for dinner and a movie. So I go to the restaurant and so I joined him at the table. I felt outa place at first and unsure what to do. Then I thought fuck it and just was myself. Once I did that all was great, I flirted and laughed. We had a lot in common.

Dinner was nice and then we headed to the movie - I really don't remember much about the movie. Most of the time. we were making out and then it lead to our pants. Jacking each other off in the back corner. I must have cum two times in the movie.

Not a bad way to spend an evening.

1 comment:

  1. Hot post, & thx! Would you like to hook up with him again, as in suck & fuck?

    ReplyDelete