Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fuckin the Married Man Again

On September 24 I got with the Married Man again for some rough anal fucking. It all started with an email and him wanting to meet up while is wife was out. I gave him my phone number and said to call and we can work out the details.

He calls and during the he starts to worry and unload his baggage on me. I was about to hangup, I want a man not a sissy. But then he apologized, and state he normally wasn't like this - just really nervous about fooling around and getting caught. I still was not impressed but the fucking was good, and I was not about to say no to a fuck. We arranged the time to meet at my place and the call ended.

I was not about to get dressed for when he arrived, so I was naked watching TV till he arrived. The time came and a car drove up to the drive. (not the van from last time) and out he got and came to the door. Before he knocked I had opened the door and stood naked before him. I think he about pissed his pants - he looked so scared.

He came in and I invited him to sit and have a beer. He really doesn't relax, and still as nervous as last time we fucked. So we chatted and got him to relax a bit, and then I started to get dirty (gotta get his blood flowing). We talk about his fantasies and what I like. We just talk and rub our dicks for a good 30 minutes.

He mentioned that he liked his cock sucked, but his wife would never swallow, so I go to suck his cock and relieve his pressured cock. I only get a few good deep sucks on his cock, and he cums, a nice huge load in my mouth, more than I could swallow. I didn't let it waist men, I licked it all up.

Now he was relaxed and ready for my fun. I invite him to my room and order him to lie on his back. I grab some lube and spread his legs. I begin to lube his ass with my fingers. feeling inside and making him moan in pleasure.

Damn he loves to get fingered, he is just reeling allover my bed. I take his legs over my shoulders and ram my cock deep into his ass. Not even letting him relax, only until I am in is he allowed to relax around my organ. Once then I start to fuck him hard, pounding and pounding my cock deeper into him.

Then he does something that totally caught me off guard. He start talking dirty, like make me your slut, fill me, fuck I want to be your whore. OMG I was set to blow and fuck him harder.

So I of course join in and i get rougher and harder in my fucking. Telling him to take my cock like a bitch and all that shit. He gets more and more into it. He now starts to pull on my nips and lean up to try and kiss me. I oblige and force my tongue into his mouth and give him one wet kiss.

I pull out and flip him onto his stomach and ram my cock back into his ass. I plow him more and start to bit his neck a bit as a talk dirty. Fucking feeling his tight ass around my cock is good. I keep fucking and opening his ass more and more.

We roll and tumble all over the bed while I fuck the shit out of his ass. When I finally cum into the man cunt, he lets out a deep moan and his load escapes his cock and covers my sheets.

I started to play with his ass again, I wanted to fuck him again and seed his nice ass. but he starts to leave and says he cant, his wife will be home soon.

1 comment: