Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wet Pussy

Last night I got some great pussy, she was so wet no need for lube. She had a nice set of tits and made my cock want to play with her all night.

She was an old girlfriend of mine and well I just could not keep my cock out other peoples pussy or ass. (Thank god she never found me in an ass). The sex was great, I just wanted more than what she had. I know bad.

We have stayed friends and from time to time, if she's not in a relationship we will get together for sex. Sometimes just for sex, or a date and sex. Last night was a date and sex. Shes a fucking good bitch, great in the sack and I love fucking her.

Sadly at when it came time to penetrate here I had to use a condom, fuck I hate those. I have fucked her raw before when were were living together and her pussy is perfect - mmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment