Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Q&A

what was the hottest place you wank naked in the public an how many people did see it?

Well it was in a park. I had just finished running and sat on a bench to chill. Its a cruising park so I knew there would be men there. So I lift my shorts up and expose my cock head and spread my legs and lean back giving whoever might be there a good view of the cock.

Well soon one guy drives up and parks in the lot in front and starts to watch. I can tell he jacking. Then another car shortly after. I start to rub my cock and get it nice and hard, I jack it in between my legs getting it all good and hard.

So by now there are 5 men watching me 3 in cars and 2 in the park around. I decided to go for gold and remove my shorts to my ankles. So I am now naked from ankle up.

I jack of for about 5 more minutes and cum on my chest.

I pull up my shorts and walk to the restroom for a cleanup. Only the man in the first call follows. Well thats the end of that story and the beginning of another

No comments:

Post a Comment