Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fucking a Married Man

Okay so I was really horny this afternoon and wanted a fuck. So I go to Craigs List and find this add from a bottom needing a top. So I reply and he sends back and we agree to meet and a nearby park. He tells me what he's driving and to walk up to him.

So I get to the park and wait for the fucker to show. I see the van drive up and get out and walk up. I knock on the window and he rolls down the window. He says high and invited me into the back. So I get in and the back seats have ben removed and just two bucket seats. I sit down and he joins me.

I can tell he is nervous so I try to help him loosen up with small talk. The weather, how he was, what he wants, sports, and etc. I kept looking him over, he was a hottie. I could tell he worked out, and was nice hairy chest peaking out of his shirt, and could see is pulsing cock in his shorts. But then i noticed a ring, he was married. I had to ask.

I find that he married and never had sex with a man, he has been dreaming about it and wants it. He has inserted cucumbers and shit up his ass, and now wants a man to fuck him. I was now hard and he could see the tent in my shorts. You say virgin I get instantly hard.

So I get naked and invite him to do the same, and we just jack off for a bit in front of each other. Then i ask to touch him and get him comfortable, he is almost shaking. I then ask if he is comfortable with more and  he consents.

I start to touch his body all over, and feel his ass, chest, abs, and anus. I start to finger fuck him a bit and he gasped each time an placed my finger in him.

He is stiff as a board, not loosening up at all. I ask if he wants to stop, he says no. I tell him to loosen up and relax, and do what he wants with me. He starts to touch me and kiss my body and neck. Then he really starts to get lustful and grope my cock with his hands. I just finger him more opening him wider with each finger. One then two, then three.

Now his is primed for my cock. I ask if he is ready and give him two options, forcing if all in once or slow and steady. He opted for the first, this is when I knew it was going to be good.

He got on all fours I spit lubed my cock and his ass. And then started to push my cock into his hungry ass. He clenched hard and I told him to relax, I started to pull in and out just the head of my cock. Then once he was relaxed I fucked it all the way in. He let out one scream of pain.

From there on I was fucking the shit out of him, ramming and feeling is hot ass. each time I would go deep into him he would moan, not in pain but very sexual. The entire time he stayed hard. He even cummed with no hands. Bout half way through he shot a load onto the car floor and again at the end when I shot my seed into him.

It was fucking hot, he has my email addy, told him we could do it again and this time at my place. Who knows, either way it was nice!

2 comments:

  1. Gr8 narrative, buddy! You are a writer! Loved every minute of it, & shot a load myself...onto the keyboard! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck that is beyond hot. Question: how did you negotiate safe sex with him? Or did he not ask? From friends it sounds like it's not hard to talk the married guys out of using rubbers. -Dan

    ReplyDelete