Saturday, September 18, 2010

Gym Ditch

So I get all ready for the gym early, cause I am to meet a guy there for some after sweat fucking. We have emailed a couple of times and seen him at the gym may times. But today he was ready to flirt further - so I thought.

So I get to the gym and he's not there, Im not worried, I just figure hell arrive soon. I take my time eyeing the candy and changing for the gym. Then head out to start on the treadmill. I run then do my routine, and still not dude. The entire time I have a semi in my shorts and have to keep covering my cock up since my shorts ride up. I was so horny for the dude, and he never showed.

He is a hottie, total tight ass, with a nice cock and hairy balls. I think he might even be married - noticed a ring once on his hand. But still to flirt and offer and no show is totally shitty.

So I come home tweet and then look online at my email. Yea, he sent a message:

XXX - 

Dude not going to make it. 

Call me

Lance

So I call and all I get is voicemail. This is going to be a shitty start to a fuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment